Advertising on Infoplease.com
Users come to infoplease.com to feed their hunger for facts and information. If you are interested in advertising on Infoplease or Fact Monster or have any other advertising questions, please email email@example.com
Information Please began as a famous 1930s hit radio show, and went on to become one of America's premier almanacs. From 1947 through 1997 it was published annually under the title The Information Please Almanac; since 1998 it has been published by Time Magazine as The TIME Almanac with Information Please. In 1998, Infoplease.com was launched on the Web, and quickly became an authoritative and respected reference for Internet users. The website is especially popular with students??as well as anyone looking for reliable, well-researched facts. Over 9 million visitors come to Infoplease.com for answers each month, viewing some 35 million pages of content.
- The Columbia Encyclopedia, a Random House Dictionary, and a thesaurus.
- An atlas with maps and detailed profiles of every country and U.S. state.
- Daily features such as This Day in History, Today's Birthday, and Word Quiz.
- Timelines, quizzes, and polls, and "top ten" lists.
- Interactive features such as a "convert anything" tool and a periodic table.
- A Homework Center for students.
- Timely features on current news, entertainment, and seasonal events.
- Statistical tables and rankings that are continuously updated.
- A powerful search tool that provides relevant results instantly.
Infoplease.com Audience Demographics
Infoplease.com is heavily used by students, from high school through graduate school. Site visitors are heavy purchasers of music, books, computers, and consumer electronics.The audience is 51% female, 49% male.
You can promote your brand, products or services with these Infoplease advertising options:
- Display ads
- Video ads
- Site or section sponsorship takeovers
- Custom native sponsored content